- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Departure & Return
We depart from the Inner Harbor Marina. A crew member will meet you at the gate.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY American Sailing Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Moonlight Sail in Baltimore Harbor.