- 3.5-hour small-group walking tour of Fells Point, Baltimore
- Taste foods that are typical of Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
- See 18th- and 19th-century buildings in the historic waterfront district
- Stop for tastings at four local establishments with enough food for a meal
- Includes tastings and one drink, and guide
Departure & Return
There is a small pergola hut next to the playground. We meet there in the shade!
We end close to where we start the tour, after walking through the neighborhood. Sunset on the water, and a wonderful view of the Harbor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bite of Baltimore
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.