- Enjoy a rare perspective on Baltimore when you explore by helicopter
- This flexible tour lets you pick a departure time that works best for you
- Choose between two different ride lengths to suit your preferences
- A set dinner at one of three area restaurants is included in the package
Departure & Return
We are located at Baltimore's only public heliport. Arrive at the Baltimore Heliport and proceed through the gate. If the gate is closed, call us at 410-707-1013 and a Charm City Helicopters Flight Concierge will come get you and escort you through the gate. Proceed back towards the water and take a right around the yachts. Our Building is the only one next to the second and silver and blue heliport entrance gate.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old fly free! Must present valid birth certificate or Passport to verify child's age.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 pounds (136 kilos) may not be able to fly.
- $15 per person heliport usage fee will be charged upon arrival. This is payable directly to the tour operator prior to the day of the tour when scheduled if preferred.
- Dinner reservations are subject to restaurant availability.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charm City Helicopters
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour Plus Dinner.
- "Easy booking, quality service, no hassle, enjoyed the tour, everything was as it was suppose to be, dinner included." See review