2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
complimentary ticket to the Daylesford and District Museum
Departure & Return
98 Vincent St, Daylesford VIC 3460, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/26/2019 - 7/6/2022
|Friday:||01:30 PM - 03:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Regrettably Alice's Journeys are not suitable for children aged under 10 years, or pets. Special group bookings for families or school groups with young children may be available on request – just ask us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alice's Journeys Walking Tours of Daylesford
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alices Journeys Guided Walking Tours of Daylesford?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Alices Journeys Guided Walking Tours of Daylesford?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Alices Journeys Guided Walking Tours of Daylesford?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Alices Journeys Guided Walking Tours of Daylesford?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands