2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Saddles and tack included
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
22765 La mision, 22765 Col Santa Anita, B.C., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/1/2019 - 8/12/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traditional Horseriding of La Mision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "PS: I recommend putting on some bug spray for the mosquitos in the estuary if you tend to get bitten." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesBaja CaliforniaHorseback Riding - EnsenadaNature and Wildlife - EnsenadaHorseback Riding - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaHorseback Riding - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaCategory