Explore our promoted experiences
- A small-group paddleboarding tour in Bacalar with Pirates Canal visit
- Enjoy a hands-on excursion in the Black Cenote, adapted to all skill levels
- Tours include multiple photography opportunities, including a lagoon sunrise
- See where pirates and Mayans used to travel from the sea to Bacalar
Departure & Return
The Yak Lake House is located on the avenida costera, between the Mezcalitos Bar and Brigada Chetumal, very close to the restaurant La Playita and one block from San Felipe fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Dress code: swiming suit
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY What SUP Bacalar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms