Explore our promoted experiences
- Navigate the Bacalar Lagoon on a stand-up paddleboard with a guide
- Learn why it’s called the Lagoon of Seven Colors from your guide
- Experience a sulfur-infused full-body mud mask along the lake
- Breakfast and snacks are included
Departure & Return
Av. Costera Sur Mzn. 5, Lt. 43, Magisterial, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amir AdvenTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands