- Day trip to Coba with dinner and one of two activities
- See Coba’s temples and stone pathways, and enjoy views from the top of a pyramid
- Visit Maya villages and attend a ceramics class OR
- Zipline over a lagoon and swim in a cenote with stalactites and stalagmites
- Sit down for a buffet dinner with a live show
- Pickup and drop-off from Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels included
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, hop on a bike for a 2-hour guided tour of the archaeological zone. Learn about the temples, winding stone pathways, and other landmarks. When you get to the top of Nohoch Mul, one of the region's tallest pyramids, take a selfie with the stunning view behind you.
Then, you get to choose whether you’d like to stay indoors or go outdoors in exploring more of Maya culture. Select from one of the two activities described below: a visit to Maya villages with a ceramics class, or a ziplining adventure over a lagoon with a swim in a cenote.
After your activity, settle in for a delicious buffet dinner, featuring regional specialties of lobster or chicken, rice, beans, pasta, sauces, fresh salad bread, and tortillas. Sip aguas frescas and wine, and for dessert, savor homemade flan.
As you enjoy your meal, watch a live show with music and dancing, an authentic Maya ball game, and an acted scene from the sacred Maya book, the Popol Vuh.
Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your hotel.
Visit authentic Maya villages and learn about how the people of these traditional cultures craft everything, from plant-based medicine, to tortillas, to elaborate ceremonial costumes. See ancient clay-making techniques during a ceramics class, and make a piece of your own to take home as a souvenir.
Option B: Adventure - Ziplining
Fly 100 feet (30 meters) over the Coba Lagoon on the region's longest zipline of 1,680 feet (512 meters). After your adrenaline-filled trip, cool off by swimming in a cenote, an underground swimming hole with crystal-clear freshwater and hundreds of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coba Sunset
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.