9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Indulge in a full day of wine tasting as you roam the vineyards and medieval villages of Châteauneuf-du-Pape, one of the region’s most important wine appellations. Explore the villages of Gigondas and Vacqueyras, stopping at traditional wineries to sample both red and white wines, and learn the secrets of local wine production. This small-group tour from Avignon also includes a delicious 2-course lunch.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Lunch included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Saved to wishlist!
2-course lunch and a glass of wine
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointAvignon, Avignon, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in your hotel in Avignon on demand.
Avignon Tourist Office (41, Cours Jean Jaurès 84000 Avignon)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply: 2. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Panorama
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Châteauneuf du Pape Wine Day Tasting Tour including Lunch from Avignon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Châteauneuf du Pape Wine Day Tasting Tour including Lunch from Avignon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Châteauneuf du Pape Wine Day Tasting Tour including Lunch from Avignon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Châteauneuf du Pape Wine Day Tasting Tour including Lunch from Avignon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7042P5
Compare Similar Experiences
Châteauneuf du Pape Wine Day Tasting Tour including Lunch from Avignon
30 days 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAvignonFood Tours - ProvenceUnique Experiences - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceWine Tastings - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceFood Tours - ArlesUnique Experiences - ArlesBus Tours - ArlesWine Tastings - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesFood Tours - NîmesUnique Experiences - NîmesBus Tours - NîmesWine Tastings - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)Les Halles MarketLes Saintes Maries de la MerChâteauneuf-du-PapeGordesAigues-MortesMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)Avignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)NimesRoussillonLes Baux-de-ProvenceUzesChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)Rhône RiverEglise Notre-Dame des SablonsLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)Senanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)Tavel