- Day trip from Avignon to the Luberon region in Provence
- Explore the source of the Sorgues River in the village of Fontaine-de-Vaucluse
- Take in panoramic views over Gordes — widely considered France’s most beautiful village
- Enjoy a 30-minute hike along the Ochre Trail in Roussillon and make the most of free time to explore Bonnieux and Ménerbes
- Taste three Côte du Luberon wine varietals at a family-run winery
- Numbers limited to eight people, ensuring a small-group experience with personalized attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at our office A La Française Provence located 4 rue de la république 84000 Avignon.
Participants will be dropped off in front Avignon Tourism Office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommanded
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands