Explore our promoted experiences
- 5h30 tour through Provence from Avignon
- Stroll in the village of Gordes, widely considered among France’s most beautiful villages
- Your tour will allow you to visit Roussillon in the Luberon regional park
- Tour includes round-trip travel by 8-seat minivan from your hotel in Avignon
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside the Tourist Office of Avignon.
What To Expect
From this lofty vantage point, spot other hilltop towns that decorate the the landscape like the gorgeous village of Gordes – which is your next stop!
Tumbling down the hillside in waves of white rock and terracotta, Gordes is a masterpiece of stone architecture. Tour Gorde’s charming shops, have a look at the reconstructed Renaissance castle and enjoy more sweeping vistas of the Luberon valley.
Upgrade your excursion to visit the stunning village of Roussillon for an unforgettable look at the region’s famous ochre cliffs, painted in swathes of red and yellow. Grab any last souvenirs before heading back to Avignon, where your tour ends in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands