4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The beauty of France has inspired thousands and its Fontaine de Vaucluse is no exception. Embark on a private tour from Avignon to see mythic place where the Sorgue River originates as well as the Isle sur la Sorgue, a charming island city filled with antique shops and art galleries. Poets like Petrarch found the spring source and its wild surrounds simply enchanting—it's likely you will too.
- Private tour from Avignon to Fontaine de Vaucluse and Isle sur la Sorgue
- Visit Fontaine de Vaucluse, built around the spring that is the source of the River Sorgue
- See the paddle wheels and antique shops of Isle sur la Sorgue
- Pickup and drop-off from select Arles, Avignon or Les Baux hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Provence Tour: Fontaine de Vaucluse and Isle sur Sorgue?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Provence Tour: Fontaine de Vaucluse and Isle sur Sorgue?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Provence Tour: Fontaine de Vaucluse and Isle sur Sorgue?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Provence Tour: Fontaine de Vaucluse and Isle sur Sorgue?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Provence Tour: Fontaine de Vaucluse and Isle sur Sorgue
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAvignonBus Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ArlesHalf-day Tours - ArlesBus Tours - NîmesHalf-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Senanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque) Tours & TicketsLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande) Tours & TicketsLes Halles Market Tours & TicketsLes Saintes Maries de la Mer Tours & TicketsNimes Tours & TicketsGordes Tours & TicketsAigues-Mortes Tours & TicketsRhone Valley Region Tours & TicketsChâteauneuf-du-Pape Tours & TicketsRoussillon Tours & TicketsUzes Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime) Tours & TicketsMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour) Tours & TicketsAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms) Tours & TicketsEglise Notre-Dame des Sablons Tours & TicketsLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais) Tours & TicketsTavel Tours & TicketsRhône River Tours & Tickets