3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a brief overview of Rarotonga’s history and culture; this tour covers several of the highlights in just a few hours. This tour gives you a sense of the island and its landmarks that will serve you well if you want to explore on your own. See beyond the gloss of the tourist area and learn more about the natural, cultural, and political heritage which makes this place unique. Visit limestone churches, lagoons, and The Garden of Seven Canoes.
- Escape the heat: this tour takes place in an air-conditioned vehicle for your comfort
- Learn about the importance of the coconut to Cook Islanders
- Home gardeners take note: check out taro, mango, tapioca, and citrus plantations
- Gain insight into the traditions of this unique South Pacific paradise
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
no fold down seats
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up for the tour will commence at 9.30am. Please provide us with your accommodation details for pick up if your hotel/accommodation is not listed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turama Pacific Travel Group
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Rarotonga Island Discovery Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Rarotonga Island Discovery Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Rarotonga Island Discovery Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Rarotonga Island Discovery Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Rarotonga Island Discovery Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAvaruaRarotongaBus Tours - RarotongaHalf-day Tours - RarotongaBus Tours - TahitiHalf-day Tours - TahitiBus Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandCategory