- Take a bike tour of Walnut Creek along with several of Austin's green spaces
- Cycle about 20 miles visiting sights like Lady Bird Lake, Govalle Park, and Longhorn Dam
- Enjoy scenic views of winding creeks, shady forests, and the skyline of downtown Austin
- Take a leisurely ride that allows plenty of time for rest along the way
- Great mix of urban scenery and outdoor green space
Departure & Return
Meet under I-35 bridge next to Holiday Inn. On lady bird lake trail, exit Holly, then park for free under the bridge on the downtown(north) side, also free parking East of I-35 near the bridge. Only a 5-10 min walk from Rainey St.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring water, the bike has a bottle cage, extra water and snack in a backpack recommended
- Youth ages 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children ages 11 and under, private tour recommended (extra $50 pp)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mike's Bikes and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The ride is as described in terms of distance ..for someone who hasn’t biked recently, it may be too long of a ride, but no doubt that Mike works to accommodate varying fitness levels and make everyone feel welcome." See review