- Visit three local establishments for a breakfast tasting
- Includes food and drink samples
- Travel on a fun bus with live music
- Departs from a central location
Departure & Return
Meet your Twisted Texas guide outside the Austin Visitors Center on 4th Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years, legal proof of ID required
- Only lunchbox-sized coolers allowed on bus
- EACH participant must sign a liability waiver before boarding the bus. To speed up the check-in process, we strongly recommend contacting us to receive this waiver prior to your tour date.
- Near public transportation
- BYOB, no hard liquor permitted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY Twisted Texas Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If that isn't something that bothers you, then you'll have a great time." See review