Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Wine tastings, bottled water, and island transportation included
- Hear insightful commentary about Waiheke
- Choose where to eat lunch (at own expense)
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people allows for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The ferry departs from Downtown Auckland at 10am. We will meet you on arrival at Waiheke Island. Make sure be at the terminal by 9:35am to buy ferry tickets and join the line for boarding.
As you disembark the ferry on Waiheke Island, look left for your name on our Welcome board.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All vineyards have steps and are not wheelchair accessible
- Contact us for lunch suggestions
- Minimum age is 18 years - no babies
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- ** IMPORTANT - we will ask you to email us direct so we can send lunch suggestions (restaurants are always busy) and details on how to buy ferry tickets.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Waiheke Island Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands