Explore our promoted experiences
- Shared transfer from Auckland airport to Auckland hotels
- Available from the international or domestic terminals
- Hassle-free way start to your stay in Auckland
- Maximum 11 passengers on board
- Operated by a fleet of modern, comfortable vans
- Service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Shuttles stop just outside baggage claim at both the international and domestic terminals
Departure & Return
When you leave the baggage claim area, make your way to the Super Shuttle rank conveniently located outside the arrivals hall at either the international or domestic terminal.
|Monday - Sunday:||03:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Auckland City Centre accommodation
What To Expect
Your professional driver will assist you with your luggage before you hop aboard your comfortable minivan for the shared transfer service to your Auckland hotel.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight and accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed at the time of booking, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed two (2) pieces of luggage equivalent to standard airline allowances and one (1) piece of hand luggage. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- All vehicles have seatbelts. If traveling with infants, it is recommend that you bring your child's car seat with you when you travel
- Important:Transfers are to & from the Auckland City Centre only - If a drop off point out of this Zone is booked additional fees will apply.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Transport Limited (Super Shuttle NZ)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.