- 3-hour food walking tour of Auckland’s Queen Street
- Stroll with a knowledgeable guide in search of multicultural cuisine
- Learn about city architecture and artisan goods
- Taste fresh produce from local food purveyors
Departure & Return
Departure PointAuckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
Departure Point: Outside the ANZ Bank on the Corner of Karangahape Road and Queen Street, Auckland City, Address: 122-130 Karangahape Road, Newton 1010 Directions: Your Guide will be wearing a Black T-Shirt with 'The Big Foody' logo on it.
Return DetailsQueen Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland, New Zealand
Return point: Your tour ends at the bottom of Queen Street in the city. Its very easy to navigate around the city from there, and there is a lot of public transport available.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise of an allergies, food sensitivities & medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Big Foody Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.