7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travel with a small group on a guided tour to Waitakere Ranges Regional Park, including a rainforest walk and a stroll on Piha Beach. This day trip heads west from Auckland with a stop at the Arataki Visitor Centre for harbor views. Dig your toes into the black-sand beach pounded by large surf and walk to a cascading waterfall for a swim. Your knowledgeable guide points out native flora and birdlife along the way.
- Auckland day trip to the Waitakere Ranges
- Look out at both harbors from the Arataki Visitor Centre
- Take a guided walk through native rainforest past kauris and ferns
- Marvel at the volcanic coastline from Piha Beach
- Swim beneath a refreshing waterfall
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pickup From All Central City Hotels at 10am Please be waiting at reception
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Extra charge for a child seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolute Tours Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Piha Beach and Rainforest Day Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Piha Beach and Rainforest Day Tour
7 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingAucklandFood Tours - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandMarkets - North IslandCoffee & Tea Tours - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandFood Tours - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandMarkets - Waiheke IslandCoffee & Tea Tours - Waiheke IslandFull-day Tours - Waiheke IslandFood Tours - TaurangaBus Tours - TaurangaMarkets - TaurangaCoffee & Tea Tours - TaurangaFull-day Tours - TaurangaCategory
Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE® AquariumManukau Heads Lighthouse Arataki Visitor CentreSculptureumMichael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial)Bethells Beach Cornwall ParkAuckland DomainAuckland Art Gallery Toi o TamakiAuckland Ferry TerminalAuckland Fish MarketAuckland War Memorial MuseumGreat Barrier IslandViaduct HarbourSt Patrick's CathedralAuckland ZooSkyJumpAuckland Harbour Bridge ClimbMuseum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT)North Head Historic Reserve (Maungauika)