Explore our promoted experiences
- Escape the busyness of Auckland and discover these natural sites
- See Waitakere Ranges, which is a less-visited Auckland attraction
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- Bring your own food and drink or dine at the beach cafe
Departure & Return
We will meet you outside the Westpac Bank and Base Backpackers Hostel on 229 Queen street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring plenty of water
- Good walking shoes
- Swim wear ( optional)
- dress appropriately to the weather forecast
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trippy - West Auckland Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews