- Half-day Discover Auckland City Sightseeing Tour
- Admire views of Mt. Eden, Auckland Harbour, and the Hauraki Gulf
- See attractions such as K Road, Auckland Domain, Achilles Point, and Auckland Museum
- Drive through atmospheric neighborhoods including Ponsonby, Parnell, and St. Heliers
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure available
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Auckland or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
There's a pick-up & drop –off area on Queens Wharf, right next to the Ferry Building. That’s the spot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Infant seat is available on request if advised at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- There is some access to the bus, if you have a Walker or a Wheelchair, but these items must be folded. There is a small step. There are handles each side of the door to help.
- Strollers must be foldable.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Auckland City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms