Explore our promoted experiences
- Included bike, helmet, water, and snacks get you ready to ride
- Experience a quieter side of the city than you would in a car
- Chance to meet local people where they live and work
- Convenient meet-up point close to public transit
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before tour time. Bicycle Tours of Atlanta is located in Old Fourth Ward neighborhood 2 blocks east of the Historic MLK JR. District.We are located in a building called Studioplex Lofts.Guests will see directional signs upon arriving at the FRONT of the Studioplex building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bicycle Tours of Atlanta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands