Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Atlanta’s gourmet food scene on a walking tour
- Discover the unique mix of cuisines as you explore the city
- Enjoy a 4-course meal and craft alcohol pairings during the tour
- A small group limited to 10 ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
St. Mark's United Methodist Cathedral parking lot Address: Flavors of Atlanta Food Tours 781 Peachtree Street NE Atlanta, GA 30308 Directions: The corner of Peachtree Street NE and Fifth Street. Free parking is available. Guide will be in front of main church steps ** TOURS RUN RAIN OR SHINE**
The food tour ends nearby the starting point but not exactly at the starting point. Your guide can escort you back or can direct you easily on how to return.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact the Tour Operator with any allergies/diet restrictions that your guide should be aware of ahead of tour time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats are availabilty based
- Cannot accommodate VEGANS
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- VEGETARIAN options can be accommodated with previous notice
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility as there are areas with uneven terrain and steps.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flavors Food Tours - Atlanta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff