2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Free walking in the vineyards and olive groves
Departure & Return
Via della Cannella, 21, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our staff will lead the activity wearing personal protective equipment
- Please bring your own mask - if you don't have it you will be able to buy it on site
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tili Vini
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Open-air Wine Tasting with Panoramic View?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Open-air Wine Tasting with Panoramic View?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Open-air Wine Tasting with Panoramic View?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Open-air Wine Tasting with Panoramic View?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 35924P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHikingDining ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAssisiFood Tours - UmbriaHiking - UmbriaDining Experiences - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaFood Tours - PerugiaHiking - PerugiaDining Experiences - PerugiaWine Tastings - PerugiaWalking Tours - PerugiaFood Tours - Lake BolsenaHiking - Lake BolsenaDining Experiences - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory