- Comprehensive tour great for first-time visitors
- Guide provides commentary and navigation
- Snap frame-worthy photos as you travel
- Immerse yourself in Aspen's culture and history
Departure & Return
Please meet 10 minutes prior to tour start on the pedestrian mall directly across from the Wheeler Opera House / Aspen Public House on the corner of Hyman Ave. & Mill St. in Aspen, Colorado.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dean's Aspen Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Glimpse of Aspen Tour.