- Sunset sailing tour in Aruba
- Watch the sun set in the Caribbean
- Admire magnificent views of the island from the catamaran
- Open bar, snacks and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Walk down the walkway between the Hilton and RIU Palace. You will see the Coconuts Gift Shop on De Palm Pier. Enter the Coconuts Store and go to the counter to check-in for your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sidle up to the open bar and order a drink, then find a spot on the deck of the catamaran to relax. Enjoy the fading afternoon light on the sundeck, duck below decks or stretch out on the netting between the catamaran's two hulls. Munch on light snacks while you unwind and prepare for the end of another day in paradise.
Feel the wind in your hair and the last rays of the sun on your skin as the sun sinks towards the horizon. Pull out your camera for photo ops against the backdrop of one of the Caribbean's famous sunsets.
The boat will return to the pier after two scenic hours, and you will enjoy drop-off back at your hotel.
Please note: this excursion is unable to accommodate cruise passengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Palm Tours N.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms