- 2.5-hour horseback riding tour through Arikok National Park
- Go swimming in a natural pool
- Riding instruction from a guide
- Bottled water
- Safety helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Should you choose to drive to the ranch you must arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to the tour time. You must also advise us that you do not require transportation. Thank you!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once there, meet your horseback riding guide, who will match you with a horse according to your skills or abilities. You can also get instructions and guidance on how to handle the horse; no horseback riding experience is necessary for this tour. Get comfortable with your horse and the commands before heading out on the trail.
Ride through Arikok National Park and up into the highlands for photo-worthy views of the island. Descend through the sand dunes to the beach, where you'll ride along the shoreline to a natural pool. Spend about half an hour exploring the area and swimming (optional). Climb back on your horse and head back to the stables.
Say goodbye to your trusty steed, climb back into your ground transportation, and you'll be transported back to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Riders shall not exceed 225lbs which is strictly enforced for the well being of our horses and riders
- Long pants and closed shoes are STRONGLY recommended but not required. If you choose to wear shorts, please bring a pool towel to put over the saddle to protect your legs.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rancho Loco Aruba
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Natural Pool Horseback Riding Tour in Aruba.