Explore our promoted experiences
- Sail by catamaran over the gorgeous Caribbean and snorkel at the famous Antilla shipwreck
- Enjoy snacks and drinks from an open bar
- Upgrade to a 'snuba' experience—no diving certification required
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Walk down the walkway between the Hilton and RIU Palace. You will see the Coconuts Gift Shop on De Palm Pier. Enter the Coconuts Store and go to the counter to check-in for your activity.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Grab a drink from the open bar, then find a spot on the sundeck or in the shade of the cabin. Watch the coastline of Aruba recede as the boat heads out towards the SS Antilla, a German freighter that ran aground during WWII.
When you reach the wreck, slip on the provided mask, snorkel and flippers and jump in. Follow your knowledgable guide around the ship as they point out the many varieties of coral and native tropical fish that have made the sunken freighter their home.
After enjoying Aruba's underwater seascape and the boat's open bar, head back to land for drop-off at your hotel.
Optional Upgrade: 'Snuba' allows you to breathe easily underwater, but doesn't limit you to floating on the top. Follow a certified Snuba guide to a depth of 20 feet (six meters) for a dive. No snorkeling or scuba certification is needed.
Please note: this tour cannot accommodate cruise ship passengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Palm Tours N.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you have dietary restrictions just eat before and you will have a great time!" See review