- Get a different perspective on Aruba's north coast in horseback
- Small-group tour (maximum 10): A more personal experience
- See places on horseback that tour buses cannot reach
- Learn about Aruba's history and culture from your guide
Departure & Return
We are located on the road to the natural bridge and Bushiribana gold mill ruins. We are the last stop on that road, Right next to the Ostrich farm.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Long pants and firm shoes strongly advised. No hats allowed.
- Our weight limit is 200 Lbs. per rider
- We pick up at hotels in the high-rise and low-rise area. Pick up time starts at 3:00 pm. Please remember to inform us about your pickup location.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Gold Mine Ranch Horseback Riding Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms