- Explore this arid Caribbean island by 4x4 Land Rover
- Visit both the Natural Pool and Baby Beach in one tour
- Swim, snorkel, and enjoy the natural beauty of both sites
- See Aruba landmarks like California Lighthouse and the Gold Mill Ruins, led by an informative guide
- Hotel transport and barbecue lunch included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
If you are meeting us at our office, please arrive by 8:00 AM/01:30 PM
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take a seat in your open-air vehicle—designed with extra-cushioned seats for a comfortable ride—and set out toward Arikok National Park, a protected preserve that makes up almost 20 percent of the island. En route, stop for photo ops of historical and natural landmarks including the California Lighthouse on Aruba’s northern end. Hear about the island’s gold-prospecting days at the Gold Mill Ruins and view Natural Bridge, a limestone formation on the northeast coast that collapsed in 2005.
Around midday, enjoy a homemade barbecue lunch and then continue to traverse rugged terrain through the national park to the Natural Pool, a coastal swimming hole accessible only to 4WD vehicles. With free time here, snap on your provided snorkel and mask to explore the pool formed by volcanic rock, and refresh with a cool beverage.
Departing the Natural Pool, travel by Land Rover to Baby Beach, a crescent-shaped stretch of shoreline located on Aruba’s southern coast. Enjoy more free time to relax at this Caribbean paradise, using your snorkeling gear to explore the marine life in the shallow, tranquil waters.
On the way back to your hotel, stop at a few other cultural landmarks including the Alto Vista Chapel and Anchor in Memory of All Seamen for a few photo opportunities.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a towel, swimsuit, change of clothes and driver's license
- Cannot accept passengers from Carnival Cruise ships
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
- OPERATED BY ABC Tours Aruba
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Island Ultimate Jeep Safari.