- Get insider tips on where to eat, drink, and see
- Included entrance fees at both museum stops (when open)
- Try local specialties with two included tastings
- Convenient pickup from selected accommodations
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Cosecha Arts & Crafts: Located behind Renaissance Hotel Marina Tower. Look out for the sign Aruba Walking Tour next to the roundabout. Address: Hotel Tour: Cosecha Building, Zoutmanstraat 1. https://goo.gl/maps/4oTNAfaJioE2
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers with Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America, Princess Cruises and P&0 Cruises have to book through Ship's website or on board. Other cruise lines must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress comfortable specially walking shoes.
- Please have breakfast before due to the possible heat, to avoid sickness.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aruba Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff