Explore our promoted experiences
- Thrilling, adrenaline-fueled ATV tour around Aruba
- Explore Aruba in an exciting way with the wind in your hair
- Learn about the island's fascinating landscape from your guide
- See hidden gems that many visitors to Aruba miss
Departure & Return
Around Aruba Tours started with private tours and now our fleet has extended very fast to what we have now. We provide adrenaline-fueled UTV Tour & ATV Tour, Private Jeep Tour, Safari Jeep Tour, Outback Safari Jeep Tours and Private Boat Tours.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around Aruba Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The guides are great about letting you "cut loose" but keep you safe at the same time." See review