- Full-day Battle of Somme battlefield tour from Arras, with air-conditioned transport
- Explore the key sites of the World War I attritional campaign of 1916
- Walk in the footsteps of soldiers at Beaumont Hamel's trenches, Pozieres Ridge and Schwaben Redoubt
- Pause at the Thiepval Memorial and learn the in-depth story of the campaign at the Visitor Center
- Visit other pivotal sites and monuments, including the Australian Memorial and Lochnagar Mine Crater
- Hear the stories of soldiers and the main Somme offensives from a knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people for a more personalized atmosphere
Departure & Return
Please wait at the glass doors at the station entrance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Battlefields Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by The Battle of the Somme Guided Day Tour from Arras.