4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Koningin Astridplein 27, 2018 Antwerpen, Belgium
You can meet us in front of the Antwerp Central Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Antwerp Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private Beer Tour in Antwerp?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Private Beer Tour in Antwerp?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Private Beer Tour in Antwerp?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Private Beer Tour in Antwerp?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Private Beer Tour in Antwerp
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntwerpCity Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersHalf-day Tours - FlandersCategory
Red Star Line Museum Tours & TicketsCentral Station Tours & TicketsPlantin-Moretus Museum Tours & TicketsAntwerp Zoo (Dierentuin) Tours & TicketsDiamond District Tours & TicketsRubens House (Rubenshuis) Tours & TicketsButcher's Hall (Vleeshuis) Tours & TicketsDiamondland Tours & TicketsAquatopia Tours & TicketsMuseum of Contemporary Art Antwerp (M HKA) Tours & TicketsMuseum aan de Stroom (MAS) Tours & Tickets