Are you interested in?
22 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
29 Tours & Activities
Grand Market Place (Grote Markt van Antwerpen) Tours
27 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
One of Europe’s richest cities during its 16th-century Golden Age, Antwerp is steeped in history. Yet exploring alone can mean skimming over its past, and medieval legends and secrets. This private walking tour ensures you cover the musts—from sights to stories—with a guide. Hear the tales behind attractions such as Grote Markt and the Cathedral; see Rubens House, and chronicle the city’s Golden-Age heyday through in-depth commentary.
- Discover the historical sights and stories of Antwerp on a private walking tour
- Chart Antwerp’s Golden-Age era and hear age-old legends you’d miss alone
- Cover all the medieval must-sees, from the Grote Markt to Rubens House
- Choice of departures and optional hotel pickup included for convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointGrote Markt, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starts by Tourist Info Center on the Grote Markt square of Antwerp, next to the City Hall, look out for the guide with the red umbrella.
Return DetailsHandschoenmarkt, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you have any questions or if you want to make a booking with more than 15 people, please send an email.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours & Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Legends of Antwerp Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Legends of Antwerp Private Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all 4
Product code: 62056P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntwerpWalking Tours - ZaventemHistorical Tours - ZaventemWalking Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsWalking Tours - GhentHistorical Tours - GhentCategory