5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel in Antigua Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nelson Armando Palomo Toledo.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Magestic Antigua´s Valley?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Magestic Antigua´s Valley?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Magestic Antigua´s Valley?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Magestic Antigua´s Valley?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Magestic Antigua´s Valley
2 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAntigua4WD Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsAudio Guides - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central Highlands4WD Tours - Guatemala CitySporting Events - Guatemala CityAudio Guides - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala City4WD Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelAudio Guides - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & TicketsJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & TicketsCasa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & TicketsPalace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & TicketsLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & TicketsAcatenango Tours & TicketsAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & TicketsCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & Tickets