- Transportation to Pacaya Volcano from Antigua
- See one of Guatemala's most active volcanoes
- Hike to the top with a professional local guide
- Take in the views from the top of the volcano
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Take note that Rainy Season is from May to October, more chance of rain in the afternoons
- The hike it runs even if it's raining.
- Wear hiking boots with good traction and toe protection, pants, jacket (rain coat and waterproof clothing in rainy season)
- Only cash of quetzals is accepted to pay the admission fee
- If you want to rent a horse, bring cash of quetzals
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Voyageur Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews