1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel deep into the mountains above mystical Lake Atitlan as you spend the day exploring the indigenous traditions and daily life in the region’s small villages. Get a true local’s experience as you wander the range of goods for sale at Solola indigenous market, an authentic site few tourists ever see. In the afternoon enjoy fresh mountain air as you visit a local farming community, largely untouched by the modern world, and explore the gorgeous city of Panjachel. Your day trip also includes round-trip hotel transport.
- Explore Solola market, Panjachel and secluded Mayan villages on this day trip from Antigua
- Discover the indigenous market at Solola, a site few tourists ever see
- Breathe in the fresh mountain air as you visit a local farm cooperative largely untouched by the modern world
- Visit the sublime city of Panjachel on the shores of Lake Atitlan
- Flexible itinerary allows you to customize the day's schedule as you see fit
10 hour tour includes a visit to the amazing Solola indigenous market, central park and government center in Solola. Side trip to Conception to see the 1519 church.<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected Antigua hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
5a Avenida Norte 9, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We highly recommend this tour, especially with Alex as the guide - it was well worth the cost." See review
Product code: 7747P16
Compare Similar Experiences
Solola Market, Panajachel Cloud Forest and Mayan Villages from Antigua
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAntiguaHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory
Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)AcatenangoSanta Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)