5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a backcountry adventure through by 4-wheel drive through the lesser-known landmarks and beautiful countryside of Antigua during this 4-hour safari tour. Bounce your way down Antigua’s back roads as you visit the Devil’s Bridge, Long Bay Beach and Betty’s Hope Sugar Plantation, one of the island’s oldest settlements. Finish your adventure with a picnic-style lunch on the beach. Your 4x4 tour of Antigua includes round-trip transportation from your hotel in St. John’s plus all entrance fees.
- Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's
- Ride through the rugged back roads of Antigua
- See beautiful landmarks including Devil's Bridge and Long Bay Beach
- Visit Betty's Hope Sugar Plantation, one of the oldest sugar plantations on Antigua
- Picnic-style lunch included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Nevis St, St John's, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour departure days are subject to change. On the rare occasion of this happening, every effort will be made to reschedule your tour to a departure day suitable for you.
- Note: Tour is not available for Sandals Resort guests
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAntiguaSt John's4WD Tours - St John'sSporting Events - St John'sNature and Wildlife - St John'sExtreme - St John'sHistorical Tours - St John'sHalf-day Tours - St John's4WD Tours - Caribbean CoastSporting Events - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastExtreme - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean Coast4WD Tours - New Providence IslandSporting Events - New Providence IslandNature and Wildlife - New Providence IslandExtreme - New Providence IslandHistorical Tours - New Providence IslandHalf-day Tours - New Providence IslandCategory