Explore our promoted experiences
- Private cooking class: personal attention from your instructor
- Learn to make your favorite Guatemalan dishes
- Choice of morning (lunch) or afternoon (dinner) tour
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Antigua hotel
Departure & Return
All of our tours begin and end with an authentic experience by traveling in a pickup truck or a chicken bus. We are happy to arrange a pick up at your hotel, hostel or family accommodation in downtown Antigua. Also, you can come directly to our school in Jocotenango by tuc tuc for 20 quetzales. Just ask the driver to take you to the "Puma gas station in Jocotenango" and we will be waiting for you outside!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cuscun Cooking Workshops
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommended adding this tour to your itinerary in Antigua!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews