- Enjoy access to the beachside facilities of a deluxe resort
- Lounge in your provided beach chair on a private stretch of sand
- Includes the use of restrooms, showers and changing areas
- Relax on a short drive with round-trip transport from St John’s Pier
Departure & Return
The tour starts outside Exotic Boutique, a clothing store located in Redcliffe Quay. You will be met by a Guide with a handsign with your name on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet at 8:45am at St. John’s pier for a 10-minute air-conditioned taxi ride to the deluxe resort that owns this exclusive strip of sand. Spend the next 3.5 hours in appropriate Caribbean style: basking in the resort’s half mile of beautiful sun-drenched sand as you enjoy a complimentary cocktail (Caribbean fruit or rum punch) and sample a variety of fun beach activities.
If you desire a mellow day, find a free beach chair and soak up the idyllic island vibes of this serene resort. Or spend a more active day in the water swimming, or by renting a catamaran, kayak or snorkel gear from the resort. If you’re looking for some relaxed adventure, head for the nearby limestone cliffs where you can observe pelicans as they hunt for fish or observe sailboats as they ply the nearby waters. The choice is yours.
A variety of services are also available on site should you require them. If the sun gets too intense, feel free to rent an umbrella from the resort at your own expense. And if you’re feeling hungry, a variety of snacks and refreshments are for sale at the on-site bar and restaurant. Make use of the resort’s restrooms and freshwater showers at any time during your visit.
At the conclusion of your 3.5-hour beach day, head back to your taxi for the return trip to St. John’s Pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended you bring a swimsuit and towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are less than 4 passengers booked for the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rendezvous Antigua
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff