- Visit ruins, a macadamia farm, and villages known for colorful textiles
- Chance to exercise as you explore the area around Antigua
- Enrich your Antigua experience with historical knowledge
- Option to ride in morning (9am-1pm) or afternoon (2pm-6pm)
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Old Town Outfitter's Shop Address: 5a Ave Sur #12C Antigua, Guatemala Directions: On the corner of 6a Calle and 5a Ave Sur, just one block south of Parque Central Dates: See Availability Return point: 5a Ave Sur #12C Antigua, Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY OLD TOWN OUTFITTERS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.