- Stop as often as you like to swim or snorkel in the Meditteranean
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure to fit your travel plans
- Private boat charter with a customized itinerary
- Intimate small-boat cruise with your group of up to 10 people
Departure & Return
Please meet us at the "Accueil" (Welcome) jetty at Port Vauban, Antibes. It is easy to find. Head towards the big round building - The Capitainerie. Go past the building and turn left towards the marine fuel station. At the fuel station turn right onto the Accueil Jetty.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kruger Cowne Marine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff