5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from the busy city on a five-hour wine and cheese tour from Washington D.C. Enjoy a relaxing end to end experience with round trip transportation from central meeting points. Your small group stops at two award winning vineyards to sample a wide array of wines and cheeses. After drinking and eating your fill, leave with a complimentary tote bag and wine glass.
- Sample various wines and cheeses at two vineyards
- Relax in round trip transportation from central meeting points
- Take home a complimentary wine class and tote bag
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Food tasting and wine tasting
Extra drinks(purchase separately)
Departure & Return
Bowie Town Center , 15606 Emerald Way, Bowie, MD 20716, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tasting fees are included
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vino 301 Wine Concierge
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine & Cheese Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine & Cheese Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine & Cheese Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine & Cheese Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingAnnapolisFood Tours - MarylandBus Tours - MarylandWine Tastings - MarylandHalf-day Tours - MarylandCategory