- Bike tour of Vondelpark in Amsterdam
- Family-friendly and ideal for active travelers
- Discover the canals, rose gardens, and sculptures of the park, designed by L. D. Zocher
- Learn about local history and culture from a guide during intermittent stops
- Revitalize with tea or coffee at the end of your tour
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central place in Amsterdam Address: A-Bike Rental & Tours Tesselschadestraat 1E 1054 ET Amsterdam Netherlands Dates: The tour operates daily on every day of the week.
What To Expect
During your cycle around the pedestrianized park, feast your senses on a rose garden filled with more than 70 different types of roses, admire winding canals, and stop to appreciate modern sculptures and architecture. See, too, an open-air theater.
Then, revitalize with a tea or coffee in one of the park’s quaint café before returning to your original departure point in central Amsterdam.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY A-Bike Rental & Tours Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms