- Full-day tour to UNESCO-listed Kinderdijk and The Hague
- Guided tour of Kinderdijk's windmills and pumping stations
- Minivan tour of The Hague's highlights
- Choose to visit Mauritshuis, Gemeentemuseum Den Haag, or Madurodam
- Pickup and drop-off at a central Amsterdam location
- Small group tour ensures an intimate experience
- Luxury minivan equipped with WiFi
Departure & Return
THIS IS HOLLAND is the iconic circular building between A’DAM Lookout and the EYE Film Museum, opposite Central Station. A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg departs from Central Station and will take you to across the IJ. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
What To Expect
Arrive at Kinderdijk, which was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. Explore the windmill complex, including the mills, pumping stations, and dykes, evidence of Dutch inventiveness. Stop at the visitor center to watch a film about the site, and you might even be able to visit the interior of a working windmill.
Back in the van, travel to The Hague, the largest city in Amsterdam which is also the seat of the Dutch government and home to the royal family. Take a city tour in the van, stopping by highlights such as the Peace Palace, the International Criminal Court, and the International Court of Justice.
Make a stop for lunch (own expense), then choose from one of three activities to explore on your own. Stop at Mauritshuis, a museum contains works by both Dutch and international artists, such as Warhol, Rembrandt, and Vermeer. Or perhaps pop into the modern Gemeentemuseum Den Haag palace home to works by Monet and Mondrian. Or if you're looking for a more playful activity, visit the miniature world of Madurodam to see and learn about Dutch highlights and heritage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms