- 1.5-hour private salon boat Champagne cruise on Amsterdam's canals, with a private captain
- Sip a glass of Champagne as you cruise the canals of the charming De Jordaan neighborhood
- See De Jordaan’s flower-lined waters, bridges and 17th-century townhouses
- Soak up the luxurious 1920s feel and sophisticated aura of a classic salon boat
- Enjoy unlimited beer, wine and sodas from the open bar after your Champagne
- Select from different departure times throughout the day
- Enjoy a personalized atmosphere on a private cruise
Departure & Return
Departure Point: cafe Van Puffelen, Prinsengracht 375, (it is 150 meters South from the Anne Frank's House / Westerkerk).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rederij De Jordaan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands