- Small-group canal cruise offers more room to relax and fewer crowds
- Enjoy a peaceful and quiet ride thanks to 100% electric engines
- Pass several landmarks like the Museum Quarter and the Red Light District
Departure & Return
Our boats are in front of the Anne Frank house on the Prinsengracht 263, look for our Flagship Crew in orange clothing
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is colder on the water, please bring warm clothing and don't get surprised by the chilly Dutch weather
- Our stewards in the bright orange shirts are there to inform and help you.
- A fairly big step has to be made into the boat. Our stewards will assist you with this.
- When rain is predicted, the boat will be covered.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- You are always welcome to change your ticket if it rains and you'd rather stay inside :)
- If you are unhappy with your experience, please let us know directly or come by the office at Leliegracht 50 (around the corner).
- No bachelor / birthday party groups allowed, please call us for a private boat option.
- Tour available for free for infants (0-2 years old).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flagship Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms