- Amsterdam canal cruise and admission ticket to the Van Gogh Museum
- Admire elegant 17th-century houses, bridges and churches from the water
- Explore the world’s largest collection of works by Vincent van Gogh at your own pace
- Two Amsterdam must-dos in one day
Departure & Return
Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. from there the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 501, opposite Hard Rock Café. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2 minute walk.
Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a non-refundable booking
- Your ticket for the Van Gogh Museum is a ticket with a timeslot you chose while making a reservation. You can only enter the tour at this specific time. Changing your slot time is not possible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The timeslot you book is the timeslot for Van Gogh Museum. You can use your voucher for the City Canal Cruise daily between 10:00AM and 06:00PM from our docks at Heineken Experience and Hard Rock Cafe.
- Your voucher will be scanned at the Van Gogh Museum. You can redeem your canal cruise inside the ticket office of Blue Boat Company where a timeslot will be assigned.
- Blue Boat Company has 2 docks: * The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501 opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2 minute walk. * The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. from there the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
- Most travelers can participate
- Last City Canal Cruise from Hard Rock Cafe departs at 18:00.
- Last City Canal Cruise from Heineken Experience departs at 17:15.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Boat Company
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "The canal cruise can be used any point in the day which extends the day’s flexible time table, just fit it in as you have 75 minutes in your day." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews