- Small-group Akaroa sea kayak shore excursion
- Paddle to remote inlets and beaches in Akaroa Harbour
- Search the clear waters for penguins, orcas, and Hector’s dolphins
- Hear commentary from a kayak guide
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
We will email you detailed directions we we receive your booking
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Akaroa Guided Kayaks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.